Fluid Hygiene has been operating for over 20 years, cand our over 800 specialist cleaning staff are committed to delivering consistently high standards and a level of customer care that our competitors cannot match. We clean for high street brands, blue-chip companies and some of the biggest names in the hospitality industry.
The key things you need to know about us are:
- •Nationwide reach: With cleaning teams and support throughout the UK, our customers can benefit from having one cleaning supplier for all their sites.
- •Committed to training excellence: Every Fluid Hygiene employee receives detailed training at our training school. They are all familiar with health and safety guidelines, Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) and correct use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- •A supported workforce: Our staff turnover is significantly below the industry average because of the investment we make in our people. The payback for you is a consistent level of service from experienced cleaning operatives who know your building and your requirements.
- •Consistent service: Our quality control system sets out clear standards for our people to work to. We are an ISO9001 registered firm.
- •24-hour availability: Work with Fluid Hygiene and you have access to our 24-hour helpdesk facility. Whatever happens, we’re on hand to clean up.
- •Prepared for all situations: We maintain standby cleaning teams so that even if the unforeseen occurs, we can still provide you with the first class service you expect.
- •Approachable: Fluid's highly visible managers perform regular site visits and prioritise the creation of strong working relationships.
- •Environmentally responsible: We use environmentally-friendly, ph neutral cleaning products wherever possible.
For more information about our robust quality control processes and commitment to health and safety, please see the appropriate pages.