So you have made your resolutions to join a gym, to lose weight, to have a dry January and cut out sugar, and you’ve probably already fallen off the New Year resolution's wagon already like most of us! But there is still hope for some achievable business cleaning resolutions.
Get your business on track for 2017 with Fluid’s Top 5 Business Cleaning Resolutions
1. Take a good look around your site – what do you see? Are you happy with its appearance or do you think it could be cleaner? Which areas would you like to see improved? The kitchen? The windows? The floors? The toilets? Get an expert in and find out what it will cost to get your site back to prime condition.
2. Assess your cleaning company – are you happy with their performance? Did they let you down over the festive period? Get another perspective and book a site visit with a free quote.
3. Struggling with in-house cleaning? Don’t keep banging your head against a brick wall, bring in the experts by hiring a commercial cleaning contractor – Download our guide to help you choose a cleaning contractor or better still contact us.
4. Has winter made your patio green and unappealing? We often have bright sunny days in January and February and the smokers who haven’t managed to give up the habit will still be congregating outside in increasing numbers as time goes by. So book a jet wash to keep your outside space clean and hygienic.
5. Sweep 2016 aside by booking a deep clean – get your kitchen in tip top condition to prepare delicious meals in a clean and safe environment. Don’t forget your front of house! That needs a regular deep clean to keep all of your floors and upholstery in tip top condition. Book a high-level cleaning, so that when the lighter days start your customers can admire your light fittings not the cobwebs. Don’t forget the toilets – your customers won’t if it falls below par!
So start the year as you mean to go on, making it positively clean #TheFluidWay.