As part of our drive to improve customer support, from 1st April our Special Works operatives will be switching to a new mobile operating platform.
This investment in the latest technology will lead to real time support for our clients and a platform to support Fluid Hygiene’s continued growth.
Some benefits of this new technology include:
- •Up to the minute job information
- •Real time reporting on completed projects
- •Online job archive including before and after photography
- •Quicker emergency response times
- •Vehicle/operative tracking
This real time reporting and tracking offers many security and emergency benefits for both our clients and our workers, with live data being accessible to ensure awareness of events up to the minute.